Serena & Lily just launched their newest and largest collection to date and it is all amazing. I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite pieces by putting them together via a bedroom design!
Anytime this company launches new products, it just makes me happy. I mean, every collection just gets better and better. With the introduction of over 700 new arrivals, the Spring line includes a few new colors, many new pillows, rugs and two new major ‘big bet’ furniture collections. I just wanted to highlight some of my favorite pieces from the collection below …
- Astoria Wallpaper – a simple motif with a painterly feel.
- Aptos Shell Sconce – a sconce made out of shells – enough said.
- Mercer Nightstands – beautiful grey color with unique raffia paneled doors.
- Seascape Rug – yarn dyed rug with a fun pattern and beautiful colors.
- Costa X-Base Stool – a textural accent piece made out of water hyacinth.
- Cavallo Linen Duvet & Sheets – first yarn dyed flax linen sets by S&L made from the finest linen.
- Sag Harbor Basket – baskets made out of bamboo with whitewashed finish.
On another note, if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see some photos of our newest design shop in Summit, New Jersey! Stay tuned for a full post with more photos and a design board behind the vision for the store.